If you are unable to play as All Access there are a few things you should confirm:
- Make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in, your username should be stated at the top left of the Games Manager.
- Verify that your subscription is currently active by clicking on your Username in the top right of the Games Manager and selecting "My Account" from the drop-down menu tab within your account pages. Then ensure that your All Access subscription is showing paid through at least the current date.
If you have ensured that you are logged in under an account with an active All Access subscription, the next steps below are most helpful:
- If you are experiencing difficulty maintaining a "logged in" state or if it says you are logged in yet performs differently than expected, please close the Games Manager, clear your Internet Explorer browser history completely, and then try again. Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer will improve the Games manager performance.
- Reinstall the game itself, in case the installation has become corrupt or broken.
- Ensure you are installing to a compatible device. Please note that as our games are PC downloadable only and in light All Access subscription functionality will only work on PC platforms. The All Access subscription cannot be accessed via Macs, mobile or tablet devices
- If you are still not able to play the game as All Access, please make sure your local date and time are set correctly on your PC. Having the date or time set incorrectly may interfere with your subscription be recognized as active.
If you are still facing issues playing All Access games titles, then please file a support ticket with our Customer Service Team for further assistance. You can do that by clicking HERE.