There are the games everybody is talking about, and the games that everybody should be talking about. Gamezebo covers the best of both — but more than that, we cover the stories about them. From game developers to game culture, Gamezebo is where you’ll learn everything about the games you should be playing.
- 2005: Launched as first editorial site to review casual games.
- 2009: Expanded to cover games on Facebook, iOS, and Android devices.
- 2010: Reached 1 million unique users per month
- 2012: Reached 2 million unique users per month
- 2014: Welcome to our site re-design! Experience Gamezebo optimized to be enjoyed no matter what device you are on.
- 2016: In February, Gamezebo sold to iWin, Inc. with the goal of expanding game reviews & walkthroughs to more platforms. Special thanks to Joel Brodie for his dedication over the past decade.
- 2016: In May, Gamezebo.com got a face lift with the intent to help users find the games that they are interested in more easily and to bring back PC game coverage! Hope you enjoy it.